These poo bag holders are made from punctured bicycle inner tubes; brass rivets, D-Rings, and grommets; and webbing (material content varies). They’re made by me (Kelly) from my home workshop near Oswestry in Shropshire.
Dog poo bags shown in photos are for display purposes only and won’t be included. Rolls shown inside the bag are Beco Large Bags made from 100% post-consumer plastic, they also make home compostable bags. To get £10 off, use my referral link.
- Helps the environment by keeping inner tubes out of landfill
- Inner tubes are flexible and resilient – no worries about brittle plastic breaking
- The grippyness of inner tubes means you won’t accidentally pull out loads of bags at once
- Metal carabiner makes it easy to attach to leads, bags, keychains, or belt loops
- Each one’s made by hand and unique
- Brass rivets, grommet and D ring won’t rust
How to refill your holder:
- Open the flap
- Fold the end of the roll of dog bags
- Feed the end of the bag roll through the grommet
- Roll or push the rest of the bag roll into the holder while feeding out the slack through the grommet
- Snap the flap shut.
For those visual learners amongst you, check out the video on my dedicated Dog Poo Bag Holder page.
Please note: Inner tube is grippy, so removing that first bag after putting a new roll in might need a slightly firmer pull, but it’ll soon become easier. For best results, try not to leave excess loose material in the holder when inserting a new roll – i.e. pull out the tail end of the bag as you insert the rest of the roll, or roll the rest of the bags into the holder to take up the slack.
Select an option for measurements and special characteristics.
The dog poo bag holders, like all other Team Sikel products, will be sent to you in plastic-free packaging, reused wherever possible. They’ll include a care slip with the basics of how to look after it, but for more info please check out our Care page. These dog poo bag holders will be shipped flattened to reduce postage costs.
About Team Sikel Products
All Team Sikel products are handmade by Kelly from reclaimed materials and will feature signs of wear from their previous lives. We don’t consider these faults – they make every product one-of-a-kind!
While all inner tubes are washed thoroughly before being remade into new products, they may still mark light surfaces. For information about how to look after your products, please check out our Care page. Keep away from small children.
NB: Please ignore any white dots in the photos – these are used for stocktaking purposes and will not be included on the item you receive.