This fully lined bum bag is handmade from punctured bicycle inner tubes and repurposed fabric and zips. It’s perfect to hold your essentials for a day out or when going for a walk or run. Wear it around your hips or slung across your back or chest.
Each bag is one of a kind and will not be replaced once sold. You can see all Bum Bags here.
- Grey lining made from mixed fibres. Due to the unknown fabric content of the lining, I am unable to confirm it’s vegan.
- Large main pouch with separate front pocket
- Main bag measures approximately 23 cm wide, 6 cm deep, and 12 cm tall
- Strap adjustable from approximately 60 cm to 132 cm (24 in to 52 in). It’s made from a jeans waistband with buttonholes along its length.
- Strap secures with a button and there is a belt loop to help hold extra strap length.
- Main zip: faded black zip with dark bronze-coloured metal teeth
- Front pocket zip: dark blue zip with dark bronze-coloured metal teeth
All Team Sikel products are handmade by Kelly from reclaimed materials and will feature signs of wear from their previous lives. We don’t consider these faults – they make every product one-of-a-kind!
While all inner tubes are washed thoroughly before being remade into new products, they may still mark light surfaces. For information about how to look after your products, please check out our Care page.
Keep away from small children.