Cable tidies are brilliant at keeping cables from becoming tangled in your bag, pocket, or a drawer. The butyl rubber is grippy with a little bit of stretch.
- Made from punctured bicycle inner tubes (butyl rubber)
- Sizes vary slightly – select an individual option for measurements and special characteristics.
- Close with a metal snap
This listing is for small cable tidies (measuring 4.9 cm or less from snap to snap), which I normally suggest for earbuds or thin/short USB cables – but please measure your cables using the directions below as it depends on the thickness/length of the cables you need to store.
There are separate listings for large cable tidies (which measure 5.0-6.4 cm from snap to snap) and extra large cable tidies (measuring 6.5 cm+).
To determine what size is right for you:
- Wrap your cable up as you normally would.
- Use a flexible measuring tape and wrap it snugly around your bundle. If you don’t have one, use a string and hold it up to a regular ruler.
- Look for that measurement or a few mm longer when selecting your option.
All Team Sikel products are handmade by Kelly from reclaimed materials and will feature signs of wear from their previous lives. We don’t consider these faults – they make every product one-of-a-kind!
While all inner tubes are washed thoroughly before being remade into new products, they may still mark light surfaces. For information about how to look after your products, please check out our Care page.
Keep away from small children.
NB: Please ignore any white/yellow/orange dots in the photos – these are used for stocktaking purposes and will not be included on the item you receive.